Monday, February 15, 2010

youngistan by vikas

Hi

Me Vikas Shah from MTV Youngistan Community as I have been participant of that event

So I am just trying to xpressing my view of “what is youngistan” may be I hv my language and my way to xpress this term more or less it would be wrong or right from other’s point of view

Q -1. What is Youngistan

Uhhh….Youngistan by d name u cn think it’s a world of Young one’s but u cnt ignore the other age group since if ur young tdy, but yest.you will be old so tat desnt mean tat u will be nt youngistan dude

The main meaning behind this that you thought should be innovative, should be sound good and you should have the ability and will power to change the world with ur nice thought I dnt mean to sy tat u should change the world and had ownership, I mean to say that u should nvr say yes to crime, you should be against and have voice against such crime since if you will nt go against such crimes the society will be suffer , and in this society u and ur family also comes….so end of the day u will think “kasha mane ush samay kuch kiya hotha tou aaj asha nahi hotha”

So it’s a word be gareup ur self and hv ur voice, once u think ur alone but later u will find the world is with you since your on right path……..

Most new business establishments are also completely tailored to the needs of the young. It’s indeed surprising to note that even many of the new super stores do not have a ramp for wheelchair entry or a convenient elevator. I recently noted that to access the elevator in a popular multiplex, you first have to walk down to the basement area and from there you take the elevator. There’s no ramp or elevator at the entrance.
If The youth are driving the new India and certainly should enjoy the fruits of a vibrant, powerful and more confident India than ever before. But unfortunately humans can’t stay young for life. So unless the young act now, in a few years time they would be struggling over the same dug up and encroached footpaths that their parents and grandparents are today.


Q – 2 How the Word Youngistan is Created?

Youngistan world is created by the awareness of youth. If the youth is aware whats going in there surrounding and there near by city they will be much concern about the society too.
So as u cn see this Community “●┼● MTV Wassup Youngistan ●┼●™” the member is almost 1,45,580 so u cn imazine in this small network of friends you cn find this much of youth so the Indian youth wanted a right direction and then see How beautiful this Country would be Cam and cool, and there side effect will grow the Indian economy by 1.15 Trillion Dollar to 10.15 Trillion dollar with there new ideas in service and Industry sector
So Indian youth cn join the NGO, Social networking site, Youth News channel where reality comes 1st and some should join even politics but dnt be a bad politician.


Q – 3 Features of Youngistan
1. Its should be a community of Young Youth but we cnt ignore the other age group as I stated above the reason
2. It should be a Revolution since revolution change the world as we cn see our past it was a revolution that’s y we got FREEDOM
3. Its nt only a voice its should be a voice of society and the voice of truth
4. All the matter which are increasing crime and which are harming our society, atmosphere, our security, defiance, etc
5. It should nt be limited to India only since if we became selfish the world will becomes no mans land………
6. Should aware about the society nt only about his/her home only

Q -4- Howz your youngistan?

Truly speaking ….my youngistan is RAHUL GHANDI(Cong. PS), I had gone through his blog and I hd observed that how keen he is to change his nation in a Positive tone. So he is a right name and u cn say a path for all to follow him and just make a change in our nation.

If you are talking about me I just try to remove ill words frm my life and I just try to help the poor, and I hd also enrolled to one of NGO nearby my city by the name of “Akhri Assh” this NGO help the people who are below poverty line and provide food and shelter in Dhramhala.


So this is all from my side… may be I m wrong….but I hd describe my opinion. I hd spend my last 3 hour on thinking and writing above for nt only to win this tread, but sachi I get a chance from you people to express my option. So it was great to describing all those stuff…and now feeling good. But please ignore all spelling mistake and my logic…..
So thanks “MTV Wassup Youngistan” community




--
Best Regards

Vikas Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment